Located at 320 Broadway in downtown Saratoga Springs, at the corner of historic Congress Park, The Arts Center is a perfect venue for performances, meetings, seminars and special events. Our performance space, classrooms, and reception areas are available for your event.
Individuals or groups interested in a tour our classrooms and/or theater space are must make an appointment by calling 518-584-4132. Interested parties must call in advance – Our building is a very busy place with lots of activity and we do not want to disrupt ongoing programs. Tours are available during our weekday business hours; Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Space Rental Requests | Step-by-Step
- All potential renters must fill out the SPACE RENTAL REQUEST FORM. It is important that the form is filled out completely. Once the form is completed, forms can be e-mailed to Louise Kerr, Executive Director at email@example.com or mailed to Saratoga Arts, 320 Broadway, Saratoga Springs NY 12866.
- Saratoga Arts staff will confirm receipt of the Space Rental Request form (via email) and contact the renter if any additional information is needed.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for the Space Rental Request Form to be reviewed.
- If your request has been approved, Saratoga Arts staff will contact you to confirm event dates and times, and will email you a contract and to schedule a walk-through of the space you are requesting. We always recommend the walk-through happen the week of the scheduled event.
- Once dates, times and events have been confirmed, renter will be responsible for returning Saratoga Arts’ Space Use Contract. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. No contract is firm until deposit has been paid.
- Space Rental Rates above are subject to change at the discretion of Saratoga Arts
- Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
- Catered Events: There is a $50 fee added to the cost of bookings that require a caterer. Additional fees may apply depending on the program and needs of the caterer. The Arts Center may be able to provide some tables and chairs and can suggest suppliers for other equipment as well as catering.
- An additional $50 per hour fee will be added to all events that require Saratoga Arts staff to be on the premises. Whether events require staff is at the discretion of Saratoga Arts.
- There is an additional $100 security deposit for all theater rentals. If the renter breaks or violates the terms of rental agreement/contract, this deposit will be used to cover damage to the property, cleaning, key replacement, etc.
- Members receive a 10% discount on space rentals.
- Please note that no one under 18 years of age may secure a space rental or sign a contract. A parent or guardian must be present at any event for those under 18 years of age.