Our Members’ Show
This is a MEMBER EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY
Whether a seasoned professional or curious student, all current Saratoga Arts’ members are invited to take part in this wonderful exhibition. Over five thousand people visit the Arts Center Gallery between November and December to enjoy this show highlighting the wealth of artistic talent our region has to offer. Annually, with over 230 artists exhibiting artworks ranging from painting, drawing and printmaking to sculpture, functional fine art and photography, our Annual Members’ show promises to be a real treat! Works in all media are accepted.
Artwork Drop off: Sunday, November 1 (11am-5pm) & Monday, November 2, (9am-5pm)
Artwork Pick Up: Monday, January 4 & Tuesday, January 5, 2020
Participation | Step-by-Step
- Become a member of Saratoga Arts – if you are already a member, fantastic!
- Works in all mediums are encouraged
- Bring your work on the drop-off day during the designated times and that is it! Over 5,000 people visit our gallery during the months of November and December, so if you would like you work seen, this is the show to participate in!
- There is a $5 day-of entry fee
- Member artists can submit 1 work
- Work can NOT exceed 24″ (including frame) on its longest side
- All artwork must be ready to hang
- Oversized sculpture is permitted, but please contact Saratoga Arts prior to delivery
- All artwork must be for sale.