Annual Members Show
Decades have passed since Saratoga Arts hosted our first Annual Members Show. This show is a great opportunity for our established and emerging member artists to display their best works in a professional exhibition and celebrate their many talents with fellow artists and the community. We are excited to present the exhibit this year in both a physical, in-person display at Saratoga Arts and in an online format.
Exhibition Dates: November 14 through January 9, 2021
Reception + Membership Special: Saturday, November 14, 12pm-6pm
Artwork Drop Off: November 5 and November 6, 9am-6pm
Artwork Pick Up: January 11 and January 12, 9am-6pm
- Become a member of Saratoga Arts – if you are already a member, fantastic! If you are unsure of your membership status, contact Rebecca Zeh, Exhibitions and Membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your membership.
- Works in all media are permitted.
- There is a $10 submission fee
- artists must label the back of their artwork with the labels provided in the guidelines AND provide a second label to hand into Saratoga Arts staff at drop off
- Please note, this year we ask that each artist submits a JPEG image of their piece to email@example.com by November 10th to be included in the Annual Members show online gallery. please include the title, medium, dimensions and price in the email and put “Members show” in the subject line of the email.
- As long as the artwork you bring at drop off adheres to the criteria outlined in the participation guidelines and you are a current member of Saratoga Arts, your piece will be in the show!
Read the full participation guidelines and print your artwork labels HERE