Our 10×10 Show
In July and August, Saratoga Arts presents one of our favorite exhibitions – the 10 x 10 show. Participation in this exhibition is open to everybody; new artists, veteran artists, young and old artists, artists who are showing their work for the first time and artists who have been showing their work for years. Our 10 x 10 exhibition celebrates the community and community arts. All artworks are available for purchase at or around $100. During the summer, thousands of visitors come to The Arts Center – last year over 150 works sold!
Exhibition Dates: June 27 – September 5, 2020
Participation | Step-by-Step
- Participation in our 10 x 10 show is easy! You do not have to be a member to participate in this exhibition.
- Artists can bring 1, 2 or 3 pieces to exhibit (we can not hang work together, so please no triptychs)
- Works in all media are accepted – the only rule – the work must measure 10″ x 10″ INCLUDING THE FRAME and be ready to hang with hanging hardware on the back! Artists can submit up to 3 pieces.
- 3D artwork must be able to fit inside of a 10″x10″x10″ cube.
- Deliver your artwork(s) on the drop-off day with the $10 entry fee, and the artwork labels for each piece.
- View the guidelines and print your labels => 10×10 submission guidelines 2020
Artwork Drop Off Dates: Monday and Tuesday, June 15 & 16, 2020 • 9am – 6pm
Artwork Pick Up Dates: Monday and Tuesday, September 7 & 8, 2020 • 9am – 6pm