Art in the Park
Art in the Park 2020:
Event Date: Saturday, October 3rd, 10am – 4pm Historic Congress Park, downtown Saratoga Springs, NY
Rain Date: Saturday, October 17th 10am – 4pm
Artist Applications Are Closed! Due to special event restrictions related to Covid-19 protocols enforced by Governor Cuomo, we had to cut applications short to limit artist participation. If you were hoping to participate this year and did not apply in time, we encourage you to check back in March of 2021 to apply for next year’s event. Thank you! Stay safe everyone!
Saratoga Arts is seeking artists to participate in Art in the Park, a full day of fine art in Saratoga Springs’ historic downtown Congress Park, curated and presented by Saratoga Arts. This exhibition features regional artists displaying and selling their original two- and three-dimensional creations and personally-designed and crafted functional fine art in a beautiful park setting. Artists who work in drawing, painting, ceramics, jewelry, sculpture, photography, print-making, and work in other media are invited to apply. This year’s event will include local music, great food, and a Kidz Art Zone.
Participation | Step-By-Step
- Fill out the Art in the Park 2020 online application (be sure to read the guidelines very carefully)
- After your application has been submitted, if you are selected to participate you will receive an email from us with confirmation of acceptance. As we get closer to the event, Saratoga Arts will send you an email that details everything you need to know about participating.
Summary of Guidelines
- Only original works of fine art are accepted. Artist who work in drawing, painting, ceramics, jewelry, sculpture, photography, print-making, and work in other media are invited to apply. Any prints should in signed limited editions of 25 or less!
- All interested artists are required to submit 5 images of their art for review.
- All artist vendors are required to provide there own display material to occupy a 12’x12′ space and are encouraged to use tents with sides to protect artwork from sun, wind and/or rain.
- Artists must arrive at their confirmed sign-in time.
- Payments will only be processed upon acceptance to Art in the Park. Accepted artists will receive an email with confirmation of acceptance and a link to submit the registration fee online. If you prefer, you can also call 518-584-4132 to pay via phone, or mail your payment to: Saratoga Arts, 320 Broadway, Saratoga Springs NY 12866 (please include “Art in the Park” in the memo line).
- To view the complete guidelines, click HERE