Show Your Work
One of the many ways we make the arts accessible is by giving artists as many opportunities as possible to show and sell their work. We have exhibition and sale opportunities for members and for not-yet members, for veteran artists and for artists who are putting their work out in the world for the first time.
FEATURED OPPORTUNITY • ATTENTION: College Art Students!!!
120° Intercollegiate Regional
March 28 – April 25, 2020
Saratoga Arts, The Arts Center of the Capital Region, and the Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council present the 120° Intercollegiate Regional, a juried fine art exhibition for students attending an accredited College or University located within 120 miles of Saratoga Springs, Troy, or Glens Falls, NY. The exhibition travels to a different host site each year highlighting the best of collegiate art students in the region.
· Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited College or University, located within 120 miles of Saratoga Springs, Troy, or Glens Falls, New York. Students graduating in December 2019 are still eligible to apply.
· There is no entry fee for this exhibition.
· Applicants may submit up to 5 works for consideration.
· Artwork cannot exceed 60”x60”. Freestanding sculpture may exceed 60”x60”; please check with Exhibitions Coordinator prior to submitting.
· All artwork must be original. Reproductions are not accepted.
· Printmaking and photography is permitted; prints must be in limited editions of 25 or less.
· Electronic and time-based media is permitted; the artist is responsible for providing all necessary equipment.
View and print the full submission guidelines HERE
Fill out the submission form HERE
Artwork Drop Off Date:
Saturday, March 21 (11am-5pm) & Monday, March 23 (9am-5pm)
For more information, contact Rebecca Zeh, Exhibitions Coordinator, at email@example.com or 518.584.4132.