Grant Writing Assistance
GRANTS WRITING ASSISTANCE
In addition to informational seminars, Saratoga Arts offers current applicants grant writing assistance, proposal feedback, and helpful grant-related resources.
- Have questions about the Community Arts Grant Program at Saratoga Arts?
- Want to find out if your project idea is eligible for funding?
- Need help narrowing down potential locations and artists for your arts event?
- Need feedback on your grant proposal narrative or budget?
- Register and Attend a Grants Program Informational Seminar!
- Download the 2020 Guidelines and Application Materials (Available Mid-June 2019)
- Call or email the Grants Administrator to schedule a phone or in-person meeting
- To receive helpful feedback submit a draft proposal by October 4, 2019 to email@example.com
Diane Swanson, Community Grants Coordinator at Saratoga Arts
518-584-4132 | firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE HOURS: Tuesday through Thursday, 9am-5pm. Email or call to schedule an appointment
Additional grant assistance appointments available for applicants from Fulton/Montgomery Counties on Wednesday, October 16, 4-7pm at Fonda Public Library. Call or email Diane to schedule a one-on-one appointment.
Helpful grant writing resources to download today!