Community Arts Grants
COMMUNITY ARTS GRANTS
Grants up to $5,000 are awarded to non-profit organizations, municipalities and sponsored individual artists in partnership with qualifying organizations to present arts and cultural programs of high artistic merit in local communities in Fulton, Montgomery, & Saratoga Counties.
The grant application process for the 2020 Community Arts Grant Cycle has been completed. Submitted proposals for 2020 projects will be deliberated on by our grant panels through January 2020, with notifications going out February 2020. Grant awardees will be announced March 2020 and celebrated at our annual Awards Ceremony late March/early April 2020.
Timelines, Grant Seminar dates/locations, guidelines and application material for the 2021 Community Arts Grant Cycle will be available in May 2020.
Basic Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant is an incorporated non-profit, or government entity or municipality in Fulton, Montgomery, or Saratoga County
- Event must take place in the county that the organization is located in
- Event must be open to the general public
- Requesting funds for an arts or cultural event taking place in 2020
- Additional funding resources must be secured in cash and in-kind