First Night Posters with art by Sharon Bolton:
$20/ $15 - First Night 2018
$10/ $5 - Previous First Nights
Need to Complete Your Button Collection?
$5 for buttons from 2008 to now and select previous years
First Night 5k Shirts:
$10- First Night 2018
$5- Previous First Nights
First Night Saratoga will be the highlight of your outgoing year!
Proceeds support the community arts programs at Saratoga Arts to help make the arts affordable and accessible to all.
First Night Saratoga 2019: Let's Celebrate!
Monday December 31, 6pm-midnight
Thank you for participating in First Night 2018!
Here are some great interviews and reviews of First Night 2018 from our friends at Saratoga Living the The Saratogian and the Times Union. Check out the The Schenectady Daily Gazette for their fun photo gallery.
Email your photos and videos to Alix at email@example.com.
The photos below are courtesy of Andre Pilarczyk, John Seymour and Sarah Hastings and are from First Night 2018 and First Night 2017.
What is First Night Saratoga?
One of the oldest and largest celebrations of its kind in the country:
- 15,000+ revelers;
- The 5k roadrace at Skidmore College;
- 30 venues throughout Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs;
- 70+ regional and touring acts performing live music, dance, comedy and magic from 6pm to midnight!
The most affordable, accessible, safe and exciting all-ages New Year's Eve event in the region:
- 9,000 admission buttons priced at $20 and under;
- Kids 12 and under are admitted for free;
- All venues are alcohol-free;
- Free CDTA bus service;
- Fireworks in Congress Park at midnight!