Free Bus Service & Parking
Bus Service Courtesy of CDTA
All of our First Night venues are within walking distance, but if you prefer not to walk, Saratoga Arts has teamed up with CDTA to offer special Saratoga First Night transportation service on New Year’s Eve! All stops on New Year’s Eve put First Night revelers within easy walking distance of all of our venues. Attendees who show First Night buttons ride for free on all regular Saratoga bus routes and the two special shuttle routes from 4pm through 1am. All bus stops are marked with yellow FIRST NIGHT signs and arrive and depart approximately every 15 minutes from all stops on the First Night downtown loop. You can even park at the Wilton Mall or leave your car in place at Skidmore after if you are participating in the 5k roadrace – CDTA will pick you up!
The best parking is on the street near your desired performance site. Off-street parking is available in the following lots:
- Woodlawn Avenue, between Division and Church Streets
- Church Street, at the corner of Woodlawn Ave.
- Broadway, between Lake Ave. and Grove St, across from Walton Street
- Parking garage at Putnam and Phila Streets
- Parking lot behind the Saratoga Springs Senior Center, at 5 Williams Street
- Park at the Wilton Mall and take the CDTA shuttle in
- Leave your car in place after the 5k roadrace at Skidmore
- Not a runner? Park at Skidmore after 6:45pm when the campus is opened back up to vehicles.
The Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce has created a Public Parking Map that shows all the lots and garages in downtown Saratoga Springs. You can find that here. There’s a description of parking locations with some more information on the Saratoga Downtown Business Association’s website here. Street parking is available too. Where ever you park, pay attention to posted time limits (which vary from location to location.)