What is First Night Saratoga?
First Night Saratoga is one of the oldest and largest celebrations of its kind in the country. Now in its 23 year, First Night Saratoga, is a Saratoga Springs tradition. Every year, Saratoga Arts teams up with 30 partner venues, over 40 sponsors, 300+ artists, and 150 volunteers to present the largest New Year’s Eve celebration between New York City and Montreal. First Night Saratoga has something for everybody – music in all genres, magic, mind arts, and more!
- 15,000+ revelers
- The 5k roadrace at Skidmore College
- Performances take place in 30 venues throughout Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs
- 70+ regional and touring acts performing live music, dance, comedy and magic from 6pm to midnight!
- Kids 12 and under are admitted for free
- Free CDTA bus service
- Fireworks in Congress Park at midnight!
For $20, attendees enjoy a full schedule of events from 6pm – 12am, including fireworks in Congress Park at midnight. Saratoga Arts wants everybody to celebrate at First Night Saratoga – including kids! That’s why we are maintaining our many years-long Kids in Free tradition, with one child aged 12 and under admitted free with each paid adult.
Are you an artist interested in performing at this year’s First Night?