Christian Wechgelaer, Instructor
Let’s dive into the magical world of printmaking, by exploring non-traditional and unorthodox techniques. Kitchen lithography is the process of lithography that you can do -- in your kitchen! This workshop will allow students to make gritty copies of drawings they do on tin foil. Using basic household items like cola and vegetable oil, the students will etch their drawings and be able to print their drawings onto multiple sheets of paper. This registration includes a materials fee of $15.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR FALL 2021
• Students and instructors should not attend class if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Students and instructors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, while in the building.
• Students and instructors are encouraged to maintain physical distance from one another whenever possible
• Unmasked models will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of modeling. All class participants should maintain physical distance from unmasked models.
• Students who develop COVID-19 symptoms can call Saratoga Arts or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a session credit.
• Instructors and Saratoga Arts staff will ask students to leave if they are in violation of our policies.
• Refusal to follow our policies may result in forfeiture of registration without a refund.
Sessions will be rescheduled if the instructor or other staff members develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.