Christian Wechgelaer, Instructor
Let’s dive into the magical world of printmaking, by exploring non-traditional and unorthodox techniques. This workshop will cover cyanotype, a photographic process that utilizes a safe chemical and sunlight to create prints with a trademark deep-blue color. Students will collect materials to expose on their prints and experiment with exposing onto paper as well as fabric. This registration includes a materials fee of $6.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR FALL 2021
• Students and instructors should not attend class if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Students and instructors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, while in the building.
• Students and instructors are encouraged to maintain physical distance from one another whenever possible
• Unmasked models will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of modeling. All class participants should maintain physical distance from unmasked models.
• Students who develop COVID-19 symptoms can call Saratoga Arts or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a session credit.
• Instructors and Saratoga Arts staff will ask students to leave if they are in violation of our policies.
• Refusal to follow our policies may result in forfeiture of registration without a refund.
Sessions will be rescheduled if the instructor or other staff members develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.