Nancy Sharples, Instructor
For both the beginner and the experienced weaver, this class focuses on the diversity of weaving techniques. Working on a 4-harness floor or table loom, projects might include a wall hanging, scarf, table runner, or small rug. Please bring a good pair of scissors. A materials fee of about $15.00 (depending on project) will be due at first class. Class size is limited to 9. Saratoga Arts’ Weaving Studio is open to all registered weaving students. Weaving Studio will be open from noon to 5:00 pm on the days of class.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR FALL 2021
• Students and instructors should not attend class if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Students and instructors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, while in the building.
• Students and instructors are encouraged to maintain physical distance from one another whenever possible
• Unmasked models will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of modeling. All class participants should maintain physical distance from unmasked models.
• Students who develop COVID-19 symptoms can call Saratoga Arts or email email@example.com to arrange a session credit.
• Instructors and Saratoga Arts staff will ask students to leave if they are in violation of our policies.
• Refusal to follow our policies may result in forfeiture of registration without a refund.
Sessions will be rescheduled if the instructor or other staff members develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.