Model and Monitor: TBA
The Open Studio sessions offered by Saratoga Arts are great practice for any artist interested in working from a live model without the formality of a class. Open Studio sessions are informal group meetings where artists can talk about their work, share ideas, and discuss a variety of methods and media. There is no teacher for Open Studio. Sessions are recommended for ages 15 and up. Participants can work in the medium of their choice but must bring their own supplies. Sign up for all 4 sessions or by individual session date.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR FALL 2021
• Students and instructors should not attend class if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Students and instructors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, while in the building.
• Students and instructors are encouraged to maintain physical distance from one another whenever possible
• Unmasked models will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of modeling. All class participants should maintain physical distance from unmasked models.
• Students who develop COVID-19 symptoms can call Saratoga Arts or email email@example.com to arrange a session credit.
• Instructors and Saratoga Arts staff will ask students to leave if they are in violation of our policies.
• Refusal to follow our policies may result in forfeiture of registration without a refund.
Sessions will be rescheduled if the instructor or other staff members develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.