Kathy Klompas, Instructor
Learn to create pattern on fabric with simple direct printing that can be heat set for permanence. You will make foam printing blocks of your own design, as well as discover the delight of printing from found objects, including vegetables and fruit, on to fabric that can become elements for placemats, table runners, garments, art quilts, etc. You can also print directly on to an apron, tote bag or T-shirts. You may also want to bring a roll of Kraft paper to test your patterns on, and later use it as designer gift wrap.
Supplies included: stamp making materials, fabric printing inks, sample fabric. Feel free to bring fabric, t-shirts, aprons, pillowcases, etc. to print on. Look around your house items that could make a good impression!
Supply fee: $12 due to the instructor at the first class.
COVID PROTOCOLS FOR FALL 2021
• Students and instructors should not attend class if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
• Students and instructors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask, covering nose and mouth, while in the building.
• Students and instructors are encouraged to maintain physical distance from one another whenever possible
• Unmasked models will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of modeling. All class participants should maintain physical distance from unmasked models.
• Students who develop COVID-19 symptoms can call Saratoga Arts or email email@example.com to arrange a session credit.
• Instructors and Saratoga Arts staff will ask students to leave if they are in violation of our policies.
• Refusal to follow our policies may result in forfeiture of registration without a refund.
Sessions will be rescheduled if the instructor or other staff members develop COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.