Gallery Shop Guidelines:
In an effort to maintain a wide variety of artistic items, and an opportunity for all of our members, careful curation and consideration will be assessed on a monthly basis.
- Due to lack of inventory space, artists are allowed a maximum of 5 products at a time.
- Saratoga Arts will not store any backstock of products.
- The shop inventory will be assessed on a monthly basis to keep the shop rotating and allowing more representation opportunities. Artists will be contacted regarding when to pick up their products.
- Once an artist has completed their shop tenure, they will have to reapply for another opportunity to be back in the shop.
- We are unable to store inventory, and products left at Saratoga Arts two weeks after their pick-up date will be considered property of Saratoga Arts, with no compensation to the artist.
- 320 Broadway is a juried exhibition space for fine art and photography. Therefore, our Gallery Shop will no longer sell paintings, drawings, prints, or photography. Online opportunities are available.
Examples of products allowed in the shop:
Examples of products not allowed in the shop:
By submitting this registration form, I understand that this does not mean I have an immediate or guaranteed spot in the Gallery Shop.