SARATOGA ARTS' COMMUNITY ARTS GRANTS
Since 1991, Saratoga Arts has awarded just over $1,243,800 for community-enhancing and life-enriching arts programs in Fulton, Montgomery, and Saratoga Counties.
For the 2017 grant cycle, Saratoga Arts awarded $97,800!
NEED HELP WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Application Review Deadline (Optional): October 12, 2017
Final Report Forms:
Saratoga Arts' Community Arts Grants are made possible with funding by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Grant Writing Assistance
GRANT WRITING ASSISTANCE
In addition to informational seminars, Saratoga Arts offers current applicants grant writing assistance, proposal feedback, and helpful grant-related resources.
- Have questions about the Community Arts Grant Program at Saratoga Arts?
- Want to find out if your project idea is eligible for funding?
- Need help narrowing down potential locations and artists for your arts event?
- Need feedback on your grant proposal narrative or budget?
- Register and Attend a Grants Program Informational Seminar!
- Download the 2018 Guidelines and Application Materials
- Call or email the Grants Administrator to schedule a phone or in-person meeting
- To receive helpful feedback submit a draft proposal by October 12, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon Wait, Grants Administrator at Saratoga Arts
518-584-4132 | email@example.com
OFFICE HOURS: Thursdays, 9am-1pm
HELPFUL GRANT WRITING RESOURCES TO DOWNLOAD TODAY....