SARATOGA ARTS' COMMUNITY ARTS GRANTS
Since 1991, Saratoga Arts has awarded just over $1,243,800 for community-enhancing and life-enriching arts programs in Fulton, Montgomery, and Saratoga Counties.
For the 2017 grant cycle, Saratoga Arts is awarding $97,800!
NEED HELP WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Application Review Deadline: October 12, 2016
Final Report Forms:
Saratoga Arts' Community Arts Grants are made possible with funding by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.
Grant Writing Assistance
GRANT WRITING ASSISTANCE
In addition to informational seminars, Saratoga Arts offers current applicants grant writing assistance, proposal feedback, and helpful grant-related resources.
- Have questions about the Community Arts Grant Program at Saratoga Arts?
- Want to find out if your project idea is eligible for funding?
- Need help narrowing down potential locations and artists for your arts event?
Need feedback on your grant proposal narrative or budget?
- Register and Attend a Grants Program Informational Seminar!
- Download the 2017 Guidelines and Application Materials
- Call or email the Grants Administrator to schedule a phone or in-person meeting
To receive helpful feedback submit a draft proposal by October 12, 2016 to email@example.com
- Sharon Wait, Grants Administrator at Saratoga Arts
518-584-4132 | firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE HOURS: Thursdays, 1pm-5pm
HELPFUL GRANT WRITING RESOURCES TO DOWNLOAD TODAY....
2017 GRANT AWARDS RECEPTION
April 6, 2017, 6pm-8pm
Please Join Saratoga Arts To Celebrate The 2017 Awardees!
$97,800 to 28 Awardees from Saratoga, Fulton, & Montgomery Counties
All grant-funded programs are open to the public and take place in communities all over Saratoga, Fulton, & Montgomery Counties.