First Night Posters with art by Sharon Bolton:
$20/ $15 - First Night 2018
$10/ $5 - Previous First Nights
Need to Complete Your Button Collection?
$5 for buttons from 2008 to now and select previous years
First Night 5k Shirts:
$10- First Night 2018
$5- Previous First Nights
First Night Saratoga will be the highlight of your outgoing year!
Proceeds support the community arts programs at Saratoga Arts to help make the arts affordable and accessible to all.
Join Saratoga Arts for the biggest New Year's Eve celebration north of NYC. First Night Saratoga can't happen without the help of over 250 volunteers who help check buttons, introduce bands, manage venues - if you would like to help, we can find the perfect job and location for you! All First Night volunteers work a three or six hour shift (depending on position you would like) and receive a complimentary First Night button, poster, and snacks during their shift. If you would like to volunteer please fill out the form below or email Mary Henninger, First Night Volunteer Coordinator - email@example.com.
Volunteer for First Night, Saratoga 2018
First Night Volunteer Training Sessions will be held on the following days:
What is First Night Saratoga?
One of the oldest and largest celebrations of its kind in the country:
- 15,000+ revelers;
- The 5k roadrace at Skidmore College;
- 30 venues throughout Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs;
- 70+ regional and touring acts performing live music, dance, comedy and magic from 6pm to midnight!
The most affordable, accessible, safe and exciting all-ages New Year's Eve event in the region:
- 9,000 admission buttons priced at $20 and under;
- Kids 12 and under are admitted for free;
- All venues are alcohol-free;
- Free CDTA bus service;
- Fireworks in Congress Park at midnight!