First Night, Saratoga takes 1st place in the BEST ANNUAL EVENT category!
First Night Posters with art by Sharon Bolton:
$20/ $15 - First Night 2017
$10/ $5 - Previous First Nights
Need to Complete Your Button Collection?
$5 for buttons from 2008 to now and select previous years
First Night 5k Shirts:
$10- First Night 2017, M and S only
$5- Previous First Nights
Proceeds support the community arts programs at Saratoga Arts to help make the arts affordable and accessible to all.
First Night Saratoga wouldn't exist without the generous support of its sponsors. Their devotion to the communities of the Saratoga region make it possible for us to make the arts accessible to all. We would like to thank our First Night Saratoga 2017 sponsors!
Center Stage Sponsors
Showcase Sponsors Windows on Broadway
Doug Neil Insurance Agency Belmonte and Son
High Peak Sounds, Inc Cudney’s Launderers and Dry Cleaners
Hill Country Observer Four Winds
Miller Printing Northshire Bookstore
Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau Recovery Advocacy in Saratoga
Saratoga National Bank Saratoga’s Community
Federal Credit Union
What is First Night Saratoga?
One of the oldest and largest celebrations of its kind in the country:
- 15,000+ revelers;
- The 5k roadrace at Skidmore College;
- 30 venues throughout Historic Downtown Saratoga Springs;
- 70+ regional and touring acts performing live music, dance, comedy and magic from 6pm to midnight!
The most affordable, accessible, safe and exciting all-ages New Year's Eve event in the region:
- 9,000 admission buttons priced at $20 and under;
- Kids 12 and under are admitted for free;
- All venues are alcohol-free;
- Free CDTA bus service;
- Fireworks in Congress Park at midnight!
First Night Saratoga will be the highlight of your outgoing year!